- 17th October 2019Oxiteno introduces new coalescent technology for coatings market at the Western Coatings Symposium
- 17th October 2019Corteva Agriscience to open new centre for technologies applied to seeds
- 17th October 2019Ginkgo Bioworks raises $350 million to disrupt markets with new synthetic biology companies
- 16th October 2019New vulcanization accelerator from LANXESS
- 16th October 2019UK Government introduces ground-breaking Environment Bill
- 16th October 2019Nouryon to expand ethylene amines offering with breakthrough technology
- 16th October 2019SONGWON demonstrates industry commitment & unveils new solutions at K2019
- 16th October 2019SABIC delivers dynamic showcase of pioneering sustainability solutions at K 2019
- 16th October 2019Higher quality and lower environmental impact in textile coating
- 16th October 2019MFG Chemical renews commitment to chemical industry association SOCMA
Paul Turgeon, CEO of Anue Water Technologies, explains the technology behind geo-membrane systems, and how they can provide outstanding odour control in the industrial setting. Earlier this year, Anue Water Technologies launched its customizable geo-membrane products for the entire North American and Ca ...
Dr Matthew Moorcroft, Vice President of Global Marketing & Intelligence at Cambrex, shares his views on the Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) sector in this insightful interview. Q: How would you describe the pharmaceutical CDMO market at the moment? Moorcroft: No matter how you lo ...
Alwyn Jones, Siemens Digital Industries Head of Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences UK & Ireland, explains how FUJIFILM Diosynth is embracing Industry 4.0. Ahead of Siemens’ Digital Talks conference earlier this year, I took the opportunity to talk to two senior executives from FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies, ...