- 14/11/2018Sumitomo acquires equity stake in Israeli agritech startup Taranis
- 14/11/2018SABIC features solutions to advance additive manufacturing processes and spark innovation at Formnext
- 14/11/2018AP&C to offer aluminum alloy F357 powder for aerospace and automotive sectors
- 14/11/2018SGS expands elemental impurity testing services at its laboratory in Chennai, India
- 14/11/2018Tate & Lyle supports food and beverage businesses to help tackle diabetes
- 13/11/2018Corteva Agriscience announces Corteva Grows Pollinator Habitat
- 13/11/2018SABIC expands PP portfolio with new impact copolymer for home appliances & consumer goods
- 13/11/2018BASF produces methanol according to the biomass balance approach
- 13/11/2018BASF announces pioneering strategic alliances for industrial 3D printing
- 13/11/2018Catalent to open second clinical supply facility in China
We speak to Nikola Matic, Industry Director – Chemicals and Materials at Kline, about the current trends driving innovation in new cosmetics ingredients. Innovation has always been a driver in the personal care industry – the cosmetics sector, in particular, provides a dynamic marketplace when it come ...
Andres Hanau, Eric Hanson and Edward Hughes of Aculon describe R&D in the chemistry of conformal coatings, leading to the development of an encapsulant technology capable of forming a hydro/oleophobic coating for consumer electronics. According to research firm IDC, nearly 900,000 smartphones are damaged by liq ...
Rising concerns about the environmental impact of petrochemical-derived plastics have driven the search for substitutes. Biopolymers offer one solution to this challenge. Biopolymers – polymers produced by living organisms – consist of long chains made of repeating, covalently bonded units, such as nucl ...