- 15th August 2019Charkit Chemical announces promotion of Panos Yannopoulos to Executive VP, Sales
- 14th August 2019Stepping forward with natural versatility
- 14th August 2019Chemical manufacturers commit to re-evaluating safety data in REACH registration dossiers
- 14th August 2019Chemical distributor OQEMA is growing in Switzerland with specialities business
- 14th August 2019New partnership for CPL Aromas in Turkey
- 14th August 2019BASF and Toray Advanced Composites to bring innovative tape technology to automotive industry
- 14th August 2019BASF and TU Berlin launch artificial intelligence cooperation
- 14th August 2019BASF, Solvay and Domo Chemicals reach agreement on acquisition of Solvay’s polyamide business
- 13th August 2019Anue Water Technologies adds Senior Sales Manager Sharon Paterson
- 13th August 2019Global construction additives market set for robust CAGR of 6.6% from 2018 to 2025
Can you smell the difference between a natural fragrance and one that is synthetic? It’s harder than you might think! Sarah Harding visited CPL Aromas’ SYN exhibition in London to see how the company is blending natural and synthetic ingredients to create unique fragrances. At the end of the 19th century, chemis ...
The experts at Cambrex outline the difficulties in achieving uniformity in pharmaceutical blends and dosing, and review two case studies in which outsourcing provided solutions with optimized equipment and targeted modifications. Formulations of low-dose drugs require a careful balance of several factors to ensur ...
Corrosion and its control are highly important subjects in modern engineering and construction. This is a key discipline in the oil and gas sector, particularly in the offshore environment where usual inspection techniques cannot be employed, says Henry Craddock, Director of HC Oilfield and Chemical Consulting. Co ...