- 23/10/2018Stream Bio extends launch of novel bioimaging probes to European markets with CliniSciences and Biotrend
- 23/10/2018Brenntag and Kaneka announce collaboration with new Personal Care ingredient line
- 23/10/2018in-cosmetics Asia: Senses working overtime
- 23/10/2018Clariant empowers beauty formulators with advanced hair and skin innovations
- 23/10/2018Minghua selects ELIX ABS H801 for new spoiler projects
- 22/10/2018Regulatory approval process for BASF's acquisition of Solvay’s polyamide business moves forward
- 22/10/2018Almac Group launches claraT – a software-driven gene expression reporting system
- 22/10/2018DKSH to initiate last phase of leadership transition in line with long-term strategy
- 22/10/2018Recipharm continues manufacturing operations in Höganäs, Sweden
- 22/10/2018Almac Group announces successful HSA Inspection of Singapore facility
John Creighton, Head of Safety and Corporate Responsibility at SPI Pharma, explains how a focus on health, safety and environment (HSE) forms the foundation for a positive company culture. The manufacturing sites handle hazardous chemicals, have significant forklift traffic moving packaged raw materials and fi ...
We speak to Isowater‘s Dr A James Farmilo about the use of ‘heavy water’ as a hydrological tracer, with a focus on hydrological applications in hydraulic fracturing or ‘fracking’. History of Hydrology As one of the most essential commodities on earth, the presence of water has been of interest t ...
Florence Bernadin, Founder of Information et Inspiration, explains how hybrid cosmetics from Asia are providing new answers to old challenges, with unique formulas, textures and packaging solutions that meet modern consumer demands. As today’s modern lifestyle trends impact the cosmetics and personal care mar ...