- 18/01/2019SOCMA applauds bipartisan passage of Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards Program
- 18/01/2019EU Commission clears BASF’s acquisition of Solvay’s polyamide business
- 18/01/2019FIERA Milano to host CPhI Worldwide 2020
- 17/01/2019DSM Resins & Functional Materials to exhibit its market-leading, sustainable resins for decorative paints and coatings
- 17/01/2019Nouryon signs deal with Itaconix for bio-based polymers for the detergents market
- 17/01/2019Almac Group extends personalised cancer vaccine production facilities
- 17/01/2019Azelis reinforces presence in Poland with acquisition of Euroconsultant
- 17/01/2019New global alliance commits over $1.0 billion to help end plastic waste
- 16/01/2019EVONIK introduces new Trogamud molding compound for optical applications
- 16/01/2019Univercells introduces breakthrough vaccine manufacturing platform
Donald R. Marvin, President and CEO of Concentric, considers the most promising areas of endeavour in agtech. When some of us first started talking about a Second Green Revolution back in 2015, many of us were most excited about nurturing agricultural soils through better farming practices such as conservation-tilla ...
We speak to María Jesús Almenar Martin, Head of Group SHE&Q at Azelis, about the company’s commitment to maintaining the highest possible values in sustainability and social responsibility. Azelis was recently awarded Gold rating from EcoVadis, a testimony to the company’s great efforts in corporate ...
Jon Liberzon, Vice President of BKT Co, discusses the challenges of removing toxic compounds from flue gas desulfurization (FDG) wastewater, and considers the best available technologies to facilitate compliance with effluent regulations. To upend the old adage, where there’s fire, there’s smoke. Burning fossil-fuels i ...