- 13th September 2019Ecolab launches cloud-based digital platform to reduce water use
- 12th September 2019Marrone Bio acquires Jet Ag and Jet Oxide product lines
- 12th September 2019SCIP database will improve transparency on hazardous substances in articles
- 12th September 2019Samsung Bioepis continues global expansion
- 12th September 2019B&B Labs tackles four stages of acne
- 12th September 2019WACKER acquires stake in UK battery materials specialist Nexeon
- 12th September 2019SternLife debuts with brand new clinical nutrition concepts
- 12th September 2019Brenntag Food & Nutrition signs agreement with Axiom Foods for EMEA
- 12th September 2019Chemical company is inspiring solution for school pupils
- 12th September 2019ECHA urges companies to act and prepare for ‘no deal Brexit’
Symrise focuses on natural, environmentally friendly and increasingly responsibly sourced solutions. In doing so, the company wants to contribute to a more sustainable world. And what does Symrise exactly do to achieve this? It puts partnerships into the center of all sustainability activities. A transparent, straightfo ...
Peter Guilfoyle, Vice President – Marketing at Northwest Analytics, explains how digitalization is enabling pharmaceutical companies and CMOs to use shared analytics platforms that enable access to real-time information about the quality and quantity of products under manufacture. Digitalization is a global mega-t ...
Life science and data-based companies should be aware that new US laws that scrutinize direct foreign direct investments have already impacted life science businesses, in particular ones that involve critical technologies and sensitive data, says Michael Kennedy of Kennedy Law and Policy in Washington, DC. On 13th ...