- 18th April 2019DSM unveils ambitious targets in coating resins
- 18th April 2019SABIC ULTEM gives eyewear frames from Zhengda Optical a lightweight metal look for high comfort with style
- 18th April 2019Material innovations for batteries and electromobility
- 17th April 2019Surge of Indian biosimilars market forecast in 2019
- 17th April 2019Nouryon completes organic peroxides expansion in India
- 16th April 2019Castle Chemicals announces new Chairman
- 16th April 2019Clariant launches new tube & stopper package for Vietnam market
- 16th April 2019Successfully proven brine treatment
- 16th April 2019Qatargas and BASF sign gas treating technology license agreement for LNG trains
- 16th April 2019TreeFrog Therapeutics delivers first batch of Stem Cells (hIPS), with best-in-class quality check, to cell and gene therapy leader Imagine Institute
We talk to Nick Shackley, Global Vice President Innovator Products and Solutions at Johnson Matthey, about current innovations in the pharmaceutical sector. The pharmaceutical industry is one of the most fast-moving and innovative fields of research and development (R&D). The US FDA approved 59 new molecul ...
Matthew Turley, Marina Tarunina and Yen Choo from Plasticell explain some of the challenges of manufacturing gene and cell therapies, and how a new technology platform can help with the initial development of a product, as well as manufacturing process development and optimization. Whilst the original ideas to treat dis ...
Prior to the 1970s, fundamental contributions of women to science were rarely acknowledged. Just four decades later, it’s interesting to hear some young women wonder “what all the fuss is about” – testimony to the progress made in striving for balance from the classroom to the boardroom. Chemicals Knowledge is pleased to ...