- 23rd May 2019U.S. Water receives 2018 Governor's Safety Award
- 23rd May 2019CatSci furthers global growth strategy by appointing two Business Development Managers
- 23rd May 2019CPhI China opens with analysis pointing to a surge in growth in 2019
- 23rd May 2019BASF, Estee Lauder, RSPO and Solidaridad partner on sustainable palm project
- 22nd May 2019LANXESS confirmed as supplier of sustainable leather chemicals
- 22nd May 2019WuXi STA and Dizal Pharmaceutical sign development and manufacturing agreement
- 22nd May 2019Biesterfeld receives exclusive distribution rights for kaolin
- 22nd May 2019Brenntag Food & Nutrition in North America expands relationship with Chr. Hansen
- 22nd May 2019Azelis joins ICTA, contributing to safe and sustainable use of chemicals
- 21st May 2019CATCH celebrates innovation at Annual Awards Dinner
Nanotechnology is no longer a niche area, says Liam Critchley. Many applications are already seeing the use of nanomaterials in end-user products, and their scope is only going to grow as more industries adopt them. Nanotechnology’s application reach is vast. Nanomaterials are already here in many commercially ...
Shashi Sharma, Independent Consultant – Global Food Security, Biosecurity and Planetary Health, highlights the promises and challenges of biological products in agriculture. During the past 10,000 years, humans have selected about 10 species of animals and 20 species of plants that provide about 90% of our f ...
Experts at the Biological Products Industry Alliance (BPIA) outline the current status of biological products in agriculture, and how they are being used to protect and enhance crops while presenting little or no risk to human health and the natural environment. Many sources, including the United Nations, are pro ...