- 23/07/2018WuXi STA and Antengene sign development and manufacturing agreement
- 23/07/2018AkzoNobel to acquire leading South American organic peroxides maker
- 23/07/2018Novartis partners with CELLforCURE for CAR-T-cell therapy manufacturing
- 23/07/2018Sterigenics expands European capacity
- 23/07/2018Avalon GloboCare launches Avactis Biosciences subsidiary
- 20/07/2018Cambridge Commodities acquires Earth Circle Organics ingredients business
- 20/07/2018Mosa Meat to bring lab-grown meat to market by 2021
- 20/07/2018Roha launches Natracol Vibra Yellow
- 20/07/2018Fiat Chrysler awards Umicore as best supplier for second consecutive year
- 20/07/2018OQEMA and LEUNA-Tenside start distribution partnership
Ingrid Peura, SVP Communications, Biomaterials and Biocomposites at Stora Enso Biomaterials Division, explains how the company is developing new, innovative products and services from wood and other non-food competing feedstock. The bioeconomy is growing, prompting companies to expand their biomaterials focus. ...
The experts at Envigo tell us how the TSCA reforms have created an acute need to carefully analyse and interpret all available data, to ensure regulatory compliance as well as consumer and environmental safety. The updated Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), signed into Law on 22nd June 2016, allows the Environ ...
We take a look at some of the hot topics and trends influencing the pharmaceutical industry today. Success in today’s pharmaceutical marketplace requires the continual reassessment of strategic direction, and the ability to anticipate and respond to any changes. Key to this is understanding the trends that impac ...