- 22/06/2018Juniper expands lab facilities
- 22/06/2018Bio-On inaugurates bioplastics production plant in Italy
- 22/06/2018Fine Agrochemicals announces two new distribution partnerships
- 22/06/2018AMVAC acquires herbicide business assets from Bayer Crop Science
- 21/06/2018Perstorp pro-environment polyols enable lubricant formulators to sharpen sustainability profile
- 21/06/2018Lonza emphasizes importance of preventing microbial contamination
- 21/06/2018MilliporeSigma to distribute HistoCyte's cell line reference products
- 21/06/2018INEOS Oxide announces an expansion of dipropylene glycol (DPG) capacity
- 21/06/2018Indo Amines opens office in Japan
- 21/06/2018Novacap to acquire PCI Synthesis
David Garner, Chairman of Brenntag’s Global HSE Team and Senior Vice President Operations Brenntag North America, talks to Chemicals Knowledge about the importance of ensuring process safety tools are consistently and effectively executed throughout an organization. How have process safety issues evolved for the spe ...
We look at the influence of ‘athleisure’ and the millennial population’s lifestyle trends on the textiles, cosmetics and personal care markets. What is ‘athleisure’? It’s more than a trend – it’s a whole lifestyle and attitude that is sweeping the globe, demonstrated by clothing, cosmetics and pe ...
The issue of plastic pollution, particularly in the marine environment, has received widespread public attention. The oil and gas sector releases microplastics into the environment through the degradation of plastics and polymers used in a range of applications. The main plastic and polymer types used in the o ...