- 25/05/2018WuXi Biologics to invest in $60 million manufacturing facility
- 25/05/2018in-cosmetics Group launches exclusive club for R&D community
- 25/05/2018Dow inaugurates Innovation Centre in Saudi Arabia
- 25/05/2018Alchem granted COS by EDQM for solving stability challenge for micronized digoxin
- 24/05/2018DCAT Awards Scholarship at Intel ISEF 2018
- 24/05/2018WCG opens Tokyo office
- 24/05/2018Dipharma completes acquisition of Kalexsyn
- 24/05/2018Sun Chemical forges distribution partnership with Cyngient
- 24/05/2018Maine’s water district to use Evoqua’s activated carbon system
- 24/05/2018Invenergy strengthens diversified clean energy platform
Every day in the US, more than 355 billion gallons of water are withdrawn from surface and ground water sources to serve industry and the public, according to a 2010 report from the US Geological Survey. As the strain on water sources steadily increases, it is critical for all users to work towards water conservation. ...
What’s one surefire way of creating science that benefits society? Develop an entire new generation of scientists that benefit society. This is precisely what Professor Doros Theodorou, winner of the DSM Lifetime Achievement Award 2018 for Materials Sciences, has been doing for the past 35 years through his groundbreakin ...