- 21/09/2018Givaudan wins Gold for PrimalHyal Ultrafiller at in-cosmetics LatAm
- 21/09/2018Gattefossé launches its first hair care ingredient at in-cosmetics Latin America
- 21/09/2018LineaRx signs development agreement with Takis and Evvivax for linear-DNA based anti-cancer vaccines
- 21/09/2018CDM Smith to design and build wastewater pretreatment system for Lubrizol
- 21/09/2018Solvay increases capacity for aerospace structural adhesive and surfacing materials
- 21/09/2018Nissan Chemical completes manufacturing facility for new insecticide
- 20/09/2018BASF develops world's first particle foam based on polyethersulfone
- 20/09/2018Lonza launches early-intermediates supply initiative for small molecule APIs
- 20/09/2018Evonik completes €36 million expansion of its CMO capabilities for API and advanced intermediates
- 20/09/2018Natural Sourcing introduces laurel berry oil
Selecting the optimal path to take your asset from promising molecule to manufactured compound may not always be as obvious as going from A to B. Dr Ross Burn, CEO and Dr Simon Tyler, COO at CatSci explain how process optimization can play an integral part in optimizing yield while reducing time and costs. Pu ...
Charlie Johnson, CEO of ADC Bio, explains his company’s approach to process innovation for antibody drug conjugates, and the need for drug developers to create more efficient manufacturing processes. The antibody drug conjugate (ADC) development industry must address and overcome the current industry challen ...
In the offshore oil and gas industry in the North Sea and North East Atlantic, regulation has been crucial in delivering health and safety to the work force. The question remains, however, whether it protects the marine environment. In the UK sector, there are 18 primary legislative instruments1 in force, of ...