Where? Belmond Charleston Place, Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Experience the distinctive value of the American chemical industry
The mission of Specialty & Agro Chemicals America is to showcase the distinctive value of the American chemical industry and ultimately help support this domestic manufacturing shift. The event welcomes global participants, while exclusively featuring exhibitors that offer significant manufacturing, service, or sales operations based within North America.
- Adhesives | Sealants | Resins
- Agriculture | Crop Protection
- Biofuels | Biodiesel
- Coatings | Paints
- Cosmetics | Personal Care
- Flavours | Fragrances
- Food | Beverage
- Mining | Mineral Processing
- Oilfield | Fuels | Lubricants
- Photographic | Film
- Plastics | Composites
- Polymers | Monomers
- Pulp | Paper
- Soaps | Detergents
- Textiles | Dyes | Inks
- Water Treatment
- Freedom of Enterprise: to pursue opportunities, exchange information, and share ideas.
- the entrepreneurial spirit that looks for better ways to do things.
- Building Personal Relationships: both outside and, often more importantly, within our own companies.
For further information, visit http://chemicalsamerica.com