- 23rd August 2019New low free isocyanate prepolymers for adhesives and sealants
- 22nd August 2019Omya to exhibit mineral ingredients with added value
- 21st August 2019Nouryon invests in metal alkyls plant at Rotterdam
- 21st August 2019Sphere Fluidics expands into additional facility at Granta Park in Cambridge, UK
- 21st August 2019Guarantee for high product safety and absence of pollutants in textile applications
- 21st August 2019Clariant is making its Additives fit for reuse
- 20th August 2019New calcium ingredient with improved flow and compactability properties
- 20th August 2019Three MFG Chemical plants win ‘Award of Excellence’ for workplace safety
- 19th August 2019Christeyns Food Hygiene appointed UK sole distributor of unique no-rinse disinfectant
- 19th August 2019Wind energy industry on the path to maintenance-free systems
Can you smell the difference between a natural fragrance and one that is synthetic? It’s harder than you might think! Sarah Harding visited CPL Aromas’ SYN exhibition in London to see how the company is blending natural and synthetic ingredients to create unique fragrances. At the end of the 19th century, chemis ...
The experts at Cambrex outline the difficulties in achieving uniformity in pharmaceutical blends and dosing, and review two case studies in which outsourcing provided solutions with optimized equipment and targeted modifications. Formulations of low-dose drugs require a careful balance of several factors to ensur ...
Corrosion and its control are highly important subjects in modern engineering and construction. This is a key discipline in the oil and gas sector, particularly in the offshore environment where usual inspection techniques cannot be employed, says Henry Craddock, Director of HC Oilfield and Chemical Consulting. Co ...