- 14th June 2019Merck to acquire Tilos Therapeutics
- 14th June 2019InnoSyn and AnQore to form Joint Venture Innoqore
- 13th June 2019Orion Engineered Carbons to expand gas black production capacity at Cologne Plant
- 13th June 2019Almac Group launches Almac Adapt - a new patient-centric supply solution
- 13th June 2019Nouryon partnership expands access for European thermoset customers
- 13th June 2019Brenntag tops ICIS 2019 chemical distributors ranking in Europe
- 12th June 2019CABB presents complete package for the specialty chemicals industry
- 12th June 2019Greif Green Tool supports customer sustainability goals
- 12th June 2019Vernalis and PhoreMost announce drug discovery collaboration for novel oncology target
- 11th June 2019Novartis announces new leader of Pharmaceuticals Business Unit
Kil In-sup, Chief Researcher at Amorepacific's R&D Center Bioscience Lab, explains how Amorepacific is focusing on studies of highly effective functional metabolites with low toxicity/side effects. Here, he details his research on the effects of ‘pyruvate’ on skin cellular senescence. Organisms age as time ...
Dr David Calvert, Co-founder and Director of iFormulate, explains how formulation techniques are being used to improve the stability, utility and efficacy of biopesticides. Biopesticides are usually defined as belonging to four classes: microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, viruses), macroorganisms (predators, para ...
We speak to Aiden Park, Senior Vice President and Head of Sulwhasoo Science & Heritage Center at Amorepacific's R&D Unit, about how the company’s heritage guides its research and development activities in the beauty industry. Amorepacific is a South Korean beauty and cosmetics conglomerate, operating over ...