- 6th December 2019Mogrify wins Innovation Award and Dr. Jane Osbourn, OBE receives Lifetime Achievement Award at Scrip Awards 2019
- 6th December 2019New Anellotech technology tackles plastics pollution by recycling plastic waste Into chemicals
- 6th December 2019CPI partners with University of Leeds to produce new polio vaccine
- 5th December 2019CPI printed sensors project to reduce cost and increase efficiency of electric vehicle batteries
- 5th December 2019Clariant brings ‘Color of Innovation’ to Pharmapack Europe 2020
- 5th December 2019The Novozymes Award 2019 goes to James C. Liao
- 5th December 2019European chemical distributors (Fecc) join Circular Plastics Alliance
- 4th December 2019Catalent to partner with Ethicann on new fast-dissolve cannabinoid-based treatment for multiple sclerosis spasticity
- 4th December 2019O&3 expands product range after bumper first year of success
- 4th December 2019Covestro goes for green electricity
Alastair Hay, PhD, Account Manager – Peptides at Almac, explains how the company is advancing human health through innovation and investment in the field of individualized cancer vaccines. Background At Almac we first became aware of the field of individualized cancer vaccines when we were asked, “Do you thi ...
James Lawler, Head of Quality at C2 PHARMA, explains how the implementation of virtual manufacturing strategies can ensure supply chain security and the reliable delivery of high-quality therapeutic products. Guaranteeing the supply of medicines is absolutely essential for ensuring patient health and wellbeing. Sh ...
We speak to Dr Fritjof Weidner, Market Manager Advanced Intermediates at Biesterfeld Spezialchemie, about the transformation effect of organic synthesis on drug discovery, and how the science is driving demand for organic intermediates and products for pharmaceuticals. Organic chemistry – the study of carbon-co ...