- 29th January 2020BASF- For the windows of the future: New Ultradur® grade improves the properties of PVC-window profiles.
- 29th January 2020Nouryon to use digital technology from Semiotic Labs to boost plant reliability
- 29th January 2020Nouryon completes repricing of its term loans
- 29th January 2020Mogrify awarded $1.1M additional funding from SBRI Healthcare
- 29th January 2020 INOLEX EXCEEDS INDUSTRY STANDARD WITH BALANCE & ACT SUSTAINABLE PALM PROGRAM
- 28th January 2020Brenntag expands agreement with Arkema for distribution of waterborne resins in Canada
- 28th January 2020REGULATORY ALIGNMENT VITAL FOR CHEMICALS SECTOR
- 28th January 2020Foremark Performance Chemicals Expands Triazine Production
- 28th January 2020Piramal Pharma Solutions Invests ~CAD$25 Million to Expand its Aurora, Canada Facility with a State-of-the-Art API Manufacturing Wing
- 24th January 2020Azelis presents new regional video for Asia Pacific, reinforcing its whole-hearted commitment to innovation through formulation
Alastair Hay, PhD, Account Manager – Peptides at Almac, explains how the company is advancing human health through innovation and investment in the field of individualized cancer vaccines. Background At Almac we first became aware of the field of individualized cancer vaccines when we were asked, “Do you thi ...
James Lawler, Head of Quality at C2 PHARMA, explains how the implementation of virtual manufacturing strategies can ensure supply chain security and the reliable delivery of high-quality therapeutic products. Guaranteeing the supply of medicines is absolutely essential for ensuring patient health and wellbeing. Sh ...
We speak to Dr Fritjof Weidner, Market Manager Advanced Intermediates at Biesterfeld Spezialchemie, about the transformation effect of organic synthesis on drug discovery, and how the science is driving demand for organic intermediates and products for pharmaceuticals. Organic chemistry – the study of carbon-co ...