Evonik appoints new distributors for coating additives 28th August 2018
Evonik Corporation’s Coatings Additives Business Line has reorganised its distribution network in North America.
The transition period has commenced and will be fully implemented by November 2018.
“With an expanded product portfolio and expertise from three legacy businesses of Evonik and Air Products’ Performance Material Division, the new business line Coatings Additives is in a fortunate situation to be able to deliver additional value to our coatings and inks customers,” said John Kennedy, Vice President, Coating Additives Americas.
The new distributors are:
- Dorsett & Jackson in the West
- Palmer Holland in the Midwest
- IMCD US in the Northeast
- Chem-Materials Company for Additives in the South
- Kohl Marketing for Silica Coatings & Inks in the South
- L.V. Lomas Limited in Canada
- First Quality Chemicals in Mexico
During the transition period, Evonik Coating Additives Business Line and its new distributors will honour existing contracts and work to ensure a smooth transition.